Challenger Lifts 2-Post Lift 9,000lb Capacity:
With a 9,000 lb. capacity and 10’ 7/8” overall column height, Challenger’s CLFP9 2-post is ideal for low ceiling applications. 3-stage front and 3-stage rear arms provide maximum sweep, arm retraction and reach. A low-profile drive-over floor plate allows for easy vehicle positioning, which makes it great for home enthusiast garages or professional service shops. The CLFP9 also features double-telescoping screw footpads, a durable powder coat finish and plated arm pins.Ask a Question About this Product
CLFP9 2-Post Lift Features:
• 9,000 lb. lift capacity
• 10’ 7/8” overall column height is ideal for servicing vehicles in a low ceiling height
• Low profile drive-over floor plate for easy vehicle positioning
• 3-stage front and 3-stage rear arms accommodate a wide range of common cars, trucks, vans as well as SUVs within the same service bay
• Electric/hydraulic heavy-duty chain lifting operation with cable equalization to reduce ceiling height requirement.
• Dual-point mechanical pull-lock cable release system
• Fully gusseted base plate design increases column rigidity
• Premium double telescoping screw pads adjust to multiple heights minimizing the need for adapters
• Powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability.
• Plated arm restraints and arm pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability
• Standard dual integrated rubber door guards help protect vehicle panels from inadvertent damage