OMER Parking Lift 5,700lb & 7,000lb Capacity:
OMER’s BiPark (a compact double car stacker) & TriPark (a compact triple car stacker) that can lift a car smoothly and quickly into position. It is compactly designed to allow several vehicles to be parked in a relatively small space. The platform has different capacities and dimensions in order to be able to accommodate SUV’s, 4 wheel-drive vehicles, and even low clearance sports cars. Moreover, the galvanized platform structure is designed in such a way to prevent fluids from the upper vehicle from dripping down on the lower one.
• Capacities: 5,700 lbs. to 7,000 lbs
• Available in Standard & Tall Models
• Dimensions: (72.8 in. x 142.5 in.) to (94.5 in. x 142.5 in.)
OMER BiPark & TriPark Features:
• Highly compact design, reduces the space requirements to the smallest footprint, thus allowing several vehicles to be parked in a relatively small space.
• The push button control panel has a mushroom-shaped emergency button and a lockable activation key for safety and convenience.
• Unique torsion bar locking mechanism – a toothed pinion that is integral to the torsion bar itself
• Safely stopped at ANY height, even after departing the highest possible position
• The BiPark is equipped with two hydraulic double-extension lifting cylinders (RAM – manufactured by O.ME.R. S.p.A.). This allows direct lifting without any auxiliary aids such as cables or chains.
• The platform carriage is guided by wheels and reinforced nylon guides lowers the input power requirements for operation.
• The vertical lifting height of the platform is set during the initial installation by means of locking steel plates mounted at the top of the columns, thus guaranteeing safety.
• By allowing for adjustments to the peak lifting height, the BiPark/TriPark is designed to be tailored to the customers’ requirements and environment. When the platform is raised to maximum height, any type of standard passenger vehicle can be parked underneath, while still ensuring easy loading and removal of vehicles. In addition, the unique shape of the column significantly reduces unit dimensions while maximizing the resistance and stiffness properties of the steel.
• Hot-Dipped Galvanization for outdoor use
• Non-standard power supply 230V-460V / 3Ph / 50-60Hz
• Waterproof galvanized cover for control unit for outdoor installation
• Waterproof push button board IP 54
• Limit switches/vehicle detecting photocell for electronic collision prevention