Connected R-1234YF ACS Machine
The Robinair AC1234-9 Connected R-1234YF ACS Machine recovers, recycles, evacuates, leak-tests and recharges R-1234yf with improved 98.5% efficiency – unmatched by any competitor. The new design features a large 10″ capacitive touch LCD display, and automated features including automatic internal refrigerant refill, oil drain and refrigerant identification.
The AC1234-9 also boasts full wireless capabilities for Wi-Fi or Bluetooth® communication, which enables automatic machine software updates and optional refrigerant capacities database downloads, database purchased separately. Use Mopria Print Service wireless printing to print A/C service summary reports for customers or insurance companies. The Android operating system can also export service reports to store or share digitally.
The Wi-Fi-capable machine also effectively manages and stores machine metrics and data related to services performed with the ACS machine to include in vehicle service reports.
Keep your machine operating with 34724 replacement filters, Robinair high vacuum pump oil and 13172 maintenance kits.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Accessories:
• Enhance your machine’s capabilities with the ACS-250 and 34002 refrigerant capacity database. Pairing an ACS-250 and database enables your machine to read VIN, YMME and automatically pull refrigerant and oil capacities. This info is added to vehicle service reports for customers or insurance companies, and auto-fills refrigerant capacity when recharging a vehicle system.
• Add the 80212 2-pack Bluetooth Temperature Probes to read and display multiple vent temperatures. Vent temps can be added to before and after service reports, confirming a repair and recording temperature differences.
• Wireless accessories add service information to your customer or insurance company reports, helping verify and confirm the need for A/C system service.
Integrated refrigerant identifier replacement parts:
• 16913 filter
• 16916 oxygen sensor
• 16106 sample hose assembly
• Operating Temperature Range – 32° – 120°F (0°-50°C)
• Recovery Performance – >95% at 70 to 75° F (21 to 24°C) < 30 minutes
• Charge Performance – +/- 0.5 oz at 70° to 75° F (+/- 15g at 21° to 24° C)
• Voltage – 125 VAC, 60 Hz
• Display – 10″ capacitive touch LCD display
• Filter-Drier Capacity – 330 lb (150 kg), spin-on type
• Hose Length – 9 ft (2.75 m)
• Compressor – 3/8 hp, pressure protected, oiled, hermetically sealed
• Vacuum Pump – 1.5 cfm Dual Stage, 29.9 InHg
• Internal cylinder – 30lb DOT (13.6 kg); 21lb (9.5 kg) capacity
• Languages – English, French, Spanish
• Certifications – SAE J2843, J2927, UL 1963